Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Yay! It's Friday!

Wait...What??  It's NOT Friday?  The only way I got myself out of bed this morning was joking with myself that today is Friday.  Yesterday seemed so s l o w.  By the time 4 rolled around I was practically running out the door to my car.  When I got home the DH and I put up 10 more boards and moved the portable panels to give the girls more grass.  They loved it.  It's so dry here the grass isn't growing back, so their pasture area isn't much of a pasture.  We need rain and lots of it. 

We didn't have the AC on last evening so holding the Etsy order blanket was just too uncomfortable.  I couldn't seem to get anything started and felt terribly restless.  I took a luke warm bath and tried to relax.  My legs felt twitchy and even Sudoku didn't seem to help me relax.  I fitfully fell asleep, but woke up quite a few times during the night.  I have learned a trick about night waking that I have put into practice and it is working.  When I wake up I don't look at my phone to see the time.  Apparently when you do that it makes you anxious about how much time you have left before the alarm goes off.  So I don't know if it's midnight or 5 am.  I just try and fall back to sleep. 

I read something interesting the other day on Pinterest.  Actually I read two interesting things.  I wanted to share them with you.  The first deals with not being able to sleep.  "If you are having trouble falling asleep it's because you are awake in someone else's dream."  Now I am not sure I really believe this but it sure gave me something to think about.  Wonder if that were true? 

The second one I saw is "The person you fall asleep thinking about and the person you wake up thinking about is the person you love the most or is causing you extreme pain."  Now this I believe without a doubt. 

Tonight is the All Star Game.  Pizza for dinner while watching the game.  Yay!

Oh, and still no call on the job.  I'm beginning to lose hope and starting to think holding out for this position might have been a mistake.  Let's hope I am wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment