Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chats on the farmhouse porch and a new blog!

Everyday Ruralty

While browsing through some blogs I came across this one!  She asks questions and I thought I would join in!

Questions
  1. Do you exercise?
  2. What's your favorite type of party or get together?
  3. What's your favorite kind of melon?
  4. Do you ever go to a farmers' market?
  5. Would you prefer a series of day trips, or a week's vacation?
1.  No, not right now.  I love it but I can't seem to get into a routine I can stick with right now.  All part of my slump I do believe.

2.  I like being social, but not in too big of a group.  I like riding my Harley with others and then stopping at a bar for a bite to eat.  I like going to a place with a good local band and cold beer.  I also like sitting around a campfire talking with friends and enjoying a nice Scotch. 

3.  Watermelon.  I used to be afraid of the seeds, but I'm not anymore.  Sprinkle a little salt and I am in heaven.

4.  Not now, but I did.  I like to go.

5.  I think right now I would LOVE a week vacation.  I would love knowing I had a full week ahead of me.  Day trips are nice, but I find them a little exhausting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment