Today I am sending out a big welcome to all of the new readers/followers I have. The past two days have been a whirlwind of reading new blogs and I've loved every minute of it.
- I am having a difficult time with the design of this blog. Does anyone else find it hard and confusing to use? I have simply given up at this point. It is what it is because I am sick of trying to figure it out.
- I sort of wish for a government uprising. I am so tired and frankly, annoyed, by the government BS. They are all crooks. They are all corrupt. Bottomline is they need us and if we rise against them they are NOTHING. We have the power. We just don't use it.
- I am seriously considering opening a coffee/tea/pastry/yarn shop. Not now, of course, but in due time.
- If I could go into the Witness Protection Program right now I would. I felt this way last week and it's not left me. Starting over. New name. New job. New life. Nothing from my past could come with me. Nothing. Imagine that. Painful. You bet. Exhilirating? Absolutely. Maybe that's why I love to travel. Maybe I should stop whining.
- I am fat. I am also very sick of being fat. I feel obstructed to do anything about it because of my ... surroundings. I am working through this. I am going to find that light at the end of the tunnel and I will own it. There could be some fall out. There could be casualties. There was a time I was running 8 miles a day. 8 miles. I long for those days. I long for the strength I had in those days. I know I still have it. Underneath all of the fat I still have that in me. Bringing it to the surface is the hard part.