Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday



Today I am sending out a big welcome to all of the new readers/followers I have.  The past two days have been a whirlwind of reading new blogs and I've loved every minute of it. 

I am thoughtful today, more so than my usual Libra over thinking, over analyzing self.  Do I have a lot on my mind?  Yeah, I suppose I do.  How much of it am I allowing to take over?  Quite a bit.  There are some things that just stick in that space between annoyance and longing that I cannot shake.  So I am proclaiming Thursday as my "Thoughtful Thursday" blog.  Read on, but do so at your own risk. 


  • I am having a difficult time with the design of this blog.  Does anyone else find it hard and confusing to use?  I have simply given up at this point.  It is what it is because I am sick of trying to figure it out. 
  • I sort of wish for a government uprising.  I am so tired and frankly, annoyed, by the government BS.  They are all crooks. They are all corrupt.  Bottomline is they need us and if we rise against them they are NOTHING.  We have the power.  We just don't use it. 
  • I am seriously considering opening a coffee/tea/pastry/yarn shop.  Not now, of course, but in due time. 
  • If I could go into the Witness Protection Program right now I would.  I felt this way last week and it's not left me.  Starting over.  New name.  New job.  New life.  Nothing from my past could come with me.  Nothing.  Imagine that.  Painful.  You bet.  Exhilirating?  Absolutely.  Maybe that's why I love to travel.   Maybe I should stop whining.
  • I am fat.  I am also very sick of being fat.  I feel obstructed to do anything about it because of my ... surroundings.  I am working through this.  I am going to find that light at the end of the tunnel and I will own it.  There could be some fall out.  There could be casualties.  There was a time I was running 8 miles a day.  8 miles.  I long for those days.  I long for the strength I had in those days.  I know I still have it.  Underneath all of the fat I still have that in me.  Bringing it to the surface is the hard part. 
Five items seem enough for today.  If you want to post some thoughts for Thoughtful Thursday, I look forward to reading about them! 

2 comments:

  1. I'd have to think about a thoughtful Thursday post; but I did like reading your thoughts today. I totally agree about the government, the next election should be interesting. It is a struggle with weight loss; I'm trying to dump about 30 pounds, I have good days and bad days, I just need more good ones than bad ones and maybe I'd drop some of them :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Betty. Thanks for commenting. Yes, weight loss is a struggle. It has always been an issue for me, but lately it seems much harder. Have a super Friday!

    ReplyDelete