Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Quiz About Me

Acting Balanced

1. What are your favorite pizza toppings?

2. What is the strangest name you've ever heard for a child?

3. What is the best vacation you've ever gone on?

4. What is your favorite quick summer meal?

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
 
5.  Trade places with someone for a day.  Who is it and why?

My Answers:
 
1.  Pepperoni, Green Peppers, Red Onions and Pineapple.  Yum.
 
2.  This is a tough one.  I've heard plenty...  I'm going to go with Apple.  I think that's just very uncreative.
 
3.  Well, this is a toss up between the trip to Germany and Oktoberfest in 2010 with my son or the trips my DH and I have taken to Las Vegas.  Both were special in their own way.  Germany was amazing because it was all new and it was beautiful.  Vegas is my favorite place.  I love the lights, the sounds, the gambling, the relaxing...Ahhhh.
 
4.  BLT's.  I don't like frying the bacon but I love to make the sandwiches and I love eating them.
 
5.  As crazy as this may sound, I'm going to say Obama.  I want to know what he knows and try and figure out what he's thinking.  I want to know if my feelings about him are justified. 

1 comment:

  1. Just FYI, I hate frying bacon too, but then I heard about baking it, and I LOVE it - so easy & no splatters or burns! Just google baking bacon! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete