Monday, July 16, 2012

It's Monday?

The weekend went by way too fast for me.  My son and daughter came in on Friday evening.  They drove together from Plano, TX.  It was sure good to see them both.  Really we didn't do a darn thing.  I think they both were in need of some "veg" time and that's what we did.  DD left this morning at 5, driving back on her own.  I went into work a little late, dropping my DS off so he could catch his flight.  They were in town only two days, but it was so great spending time with both.



Here's the Monday Quiz I always find over The Chronicles of Nani blog.

1. If you could be on a reality TV show which one would you want to be a part of?
I don't watch a lot of the reality TV shows.  I find them so annoying.  That being said, the one I do know a little about and would consider is The Amazing Race, although I couldn't be with my DH.  No way.  We'd kill each other.  I don't know who I could be partnered with...

2. You have the power to create one law, what would it be?

So many...and I get to choose only one?  Okay, then it would have to be that Senators and Congressman DON'T get a pension for life after their term in office. 

3. How's your weather today?

Very muggy and warm.  We had rain over the weekend and we really needed it, but now the humidity is up and being inside with the AC is the only place comfortable for me.

4. Other than the country you currently live in, where would you want to live?

I'm going to say Germany.  Specifically in the south in Bavaria.  When my son and I visited there I really loved it.  I think I could easily make a home there in the countryside and settle right in.  The Germans were so incredibly warm and I found them charming. 


And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!


5. Pretend you have the power to change one thing in the World.  What would that power be?  Why would you want this ability?  Why do you think it's important? 

This question seems easy at first, but when you start to answer it I think you realize how much more difficult it really is.  I think most people would readily agree to rid the world of hunger and disease.  I find that very tempting as well, but I also find the notion of ridding the world of corruption and greed even more so.  I think these two evils do greater harm to the overall well being of the human race as a whole.  I think their corruption and greed lead to those suffering from disease and poverty intensified.  I think it's important because I think at this time the world is so corrupt and that we are almost beyond repair.  I want to wipe the slate clean. 

2 comments:

  1. After some issues of pain that have tortured me since Thursday, I'm feeling selfish today. I'd cure MS, wipe it out like it never existed and erase all the damage it's done. That would make my back instantly repaired and 1% of the world's population back to contributing at 100% every day so we can help eradicate other provable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nani, that's a good one. I completely don't blame you and don't think you are selfish one bit. Can you imagine the world without RA, Cancer, MS?? What a wonderful vision. I wish I could wiggle my nose and make it so.

    ReplyDelete