Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Quiz About ME



1.  What are two must haves when you go on a road trip?

Definitely music.  These days it's the iPod.  In the past it's been premade CDs.  I also like to have some sort of hard candy.

2.  What is your favorite amusement park ride?

When I was younger I was certainly more into the rides.  These days not so much.  They make my neck hurt and I normally get a headache and feel terribly nauseas.  I do like the themed rides (Pirates of the Carribean and Indiana Jones, for example). 

3.  Post favorite picture from the past 6 months.

Hmmm, this is a tough one.  I don't have most of my pics handy, but this one isn't a bad choice.
This is my oldest mare, Cheyenne.  She is in her winter coat as this was taken back in early March.  Such a sweet mare.  <3

4.  What did you call your grandparents?  And if you are a grandparent, what do your grandkids call you?

All of my gparents have passed, but I called them Grandma/pa.  I have grandkids, but sadly we are not close to them.  They refer to me as Grandma Red. 

And for my question...

5.  Name your favorite jello flavor.

I actually like grape or raspberry.  I'm not a huge jello fan, but I don't mind it once in awhile.  My husband makes excellent jello shooters and when he makes them I like the ones with rum best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment