Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Terrible Tues-Day

My day started out at a run - or so it feels like.  That's one thing I do not like about this job....  It's never, ever busy enough and then all of a sudden I get a ton of work to be done.  I never feel like I am accomplishing much of anything - at least nothing substantial.  I've decided my perfect job (next to full time crocheter to the stars) would be to have a warehouse full of papers.  I mean, floor to ceiling/rafter stacks of documents.  My job?  Go in an organize it.  So, if you know anyone looking for someone to tackle such a job, please pass on my information.  Until then I suppose I will have to stick to my current ho-hum job.  But at least I have a job, right??

I didn't take a pic of the pocketed scarf last night.  It's so close to being finished that I decided to wait until it actually is finished before I snap a photo.  The DH actually commented on the colors saying it's really nice.  He never does that unless I ask so that was different. 

Craft sale is fast approaching.  DH is making my rack today - for the table top to display scarves.  I have all the sample soaps in to pair up with washcloths/dishcloths.  I think I'm set!!

Question for the day?  If you could be any animal which would you choose?  I'm undecided between a cat and a horse. 

SONG OF THE BLOG:  "Long Hard Times To Come" by Gangstagrass.  Check it out!  Warning - violence and sex

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I would love to stay home and crochet and knit all the time and then be able to sell my stuff and support my family that way. It's a blah rainy day here and I'm hung over from the sleeping pill I took last night so, I would really rather be curled up under my crocheted blanket sleeping than plugging away on the computer. It's feast or famine with my job too. My busiest time is the 1st 15th and 30th of the month. Otherwise, I don't have much to do. I'm scrambling today and procrastinating as well. Hmmm....that's a hard one, I love cats and horses as well but I think I'd like to be able to fly. So maybe an eagle or a hawk.

    Hope you have a good afternoon!

    ReplyDelete