Thursday, December 29, 2011

Oh Blog...

This morning I woke up with the realization I am way too sensitive and over think everything.  Why do I do that????  Over analyzing gets me nowhere except in a really horrible emotional state.  It's such a double edged curse.  Without the emotions am I really experiencing life??  With the emotions I'm a mess.  Grrrr. 

Moving on....  I finished up the scarf for one of my Mom's little neighbors.  I like it a lot and have gotten some really good feedback on it.  I think I will make up another and post on Etsy.


Not sure why the second pic is out of focus, but you get the general idea.  The next one I'm working on is striped lengthwise and I am thinking I will add a snowman to it for the decoration. 

I can't believe it will be 2012...  2011 flew by for me.  It was quite a year of change.  Moving from CA to OH, new job, new house...  It's funny how things can change.

SONG OF THE BLOG:  "Same Old Lang Syne" by Dan Fogelberg.  Dang this song makes me tear up every single time, but I keep listening...

2 comments:

  1. That is a darling scarf!!! I love the song too. I have it on a cd of oldies. I know what you mean. Tuesday night, driving home from my brother's my anxiety rared it's head because I was thinking about all the things I had to do when I went back to work on Wed. That's why I'm on Zoloft. My anxiety level has been too high of late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would we do without our meds?? LOL I take Lexapro. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete