Tuesday, February 28, 2012

coloradolady

Tell Me Tuesday from Colorado Lady.  This week's question is:

Week Eight Question:

What three words would you use to describe the last three months of your life? 


At the end of the next three months, what three words do you hope to be able to use to describe your life at that point?
1.  I'd have to say the three words that describe the last three months of my life are boring, stressful and anticipation.

2.  At the end of the next three months I'd like the words to be rewarding, fullfilled and happy.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea. I love the words you picked for the end of the next three months. Perfect.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about you, but I am going to assume this will come about in the next three months!! Lets work towards what will get us there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great goal words! Great blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies!! Welcome Nani!!!

    ReplyDelete