Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIF

What a week.  Or is it just me?  I'm glad it is Friday.  The DH and I are driving up to see the horses Saturday and then dropping in at the Flea Market.  Not looking for anything in particular - just looking. 

Our barn was started today.  We are so excited!!  Here is a pic of the girls at their current location.  Except for being really dirty, they both look great. 


I started crocheting a plastic bag holder last night for our own mudroom.  We use the bags mostly for the kitty litter box and we could use a tidier way to save them.  It's mindless and works up fast.  I should have it finished up tonight. 

The Bernat yarn I had ordered for the special request scarf came in so with luck I'll be starting on that scarf over the weekend.  It's one of the braided scarves on my Etsy shop.  She asked for it in Ocean, Pagoda and Snow.  Curious to see how it comes out. 

Not much work done on the scrap blanket, but I have completed two dishcloths.  I'm just going to add them to the craft sale lot for now.  I intentionally used a looser stitch on the green/yellow cloth.  I normally crochet a fairly tight stitch for my dishcloths, but this time I wanted to try something a bit different.  I like the way it came out. 


SONG OF THE BLOG:  "Turn the Page" by Bob Seger




5 comments:

  1. I bet you are over the moon to have the barn started! You will have your "girls" home with you before long. I like your dish clothos. I need to make me some more for myself. Mine are in need of replacing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the horses and the dishcloths are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! They are both so filthy right now!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...those are beautiful horses!
    and I like the dishcloths :)

    ReplyDelete