What a title, huh? Okay, so maybe TOMORROW might actually be the best day of my life. Tomorrow is the day our horses officially come home. I honestly have to pinch myself (but I don't because that hurts). The DH and I have been dreaming and planning for this for 8 long years. Last night we went shopping for the final things (pelleted feed, sweet feed, scooper, shavings for the stalls, pellets for the stalls, water buckets, black mats). Whew! $$ later and we are ready for the girls to arrive. They should be arriving between 0930 and 10. I will take pics so don't worry you'll see plenty of them!
Today we are expecting severe weather. Hail, wind and the conditions are right for tornadoes. All of this is scary, but I'm sort of happy it's happening today when the horses aren't onsite. We'll be able to tell how the barn holds up, how the rain and wind affect the barn and their living spaces, etc.
A new blog I follow - The Chronicles of Nani - posted this today. You know how I love to answer questions so this was right up my alley. Here's what she posted:
Hilary at Feeling Beachie hosts the Follow Friday Four Fill-in. If you’re looking for a quick post that lets you meet new bloggers and drives more traffic to your blog, this is a quick and fun way to do it!
This week’s statements:
1. If I could meet one person living or dead, I would want to meet ___
2. I find it hard to ___
3. The last time _______ and _______ then _______
4. Where are the ________________ when the ______________ are here?
So, here are my answers for the Four Fill-in:
1. If I could meet one person living or dead, I would want to meet Jim Cantore. I am a professed weather geek. I have followed him for years on the Weather Channel. I find him so passionate about his work and I have no doubt he lives his life with as much passion.
2. I find it hard to not over commit myself with tasks. I wish the day had about ten more hours in it.
3. The last time I rode my horse was in May 2011 and I can't wait to have her in my back yard then I can ride every day!
4. Where are the Liberals/Democrats when the President is here doing way worse than the last President ever did??
Crochet? Oh yeah....I do that, too. LOL Although yesterday I have to admit I was so excited thinking about horses and stalls and leather and hay I couldn't hold a crochet hook. I did finish the 4th plastic bag holder for the craft sale. Yay me!
No new job yet, but I've had a lot of attention. I feel like I have the option of being a tad bit selective at this point, which is a good place to be.
TORCON HAS OUR AREA AT 8/9. That's really super high. Yikes...