Monday, March 5, 2012

They're here!

Hello and Greetings!  I am so sorry it has taken me this long to post some pics of my girls.  They arrived Saturday around 10 in great shape and seemed to have settled in rather nicely.  Having them to care for has been wonderful - albeit I've not been this sore in a long time!!  Mucking and pushing wheelbarrows and dumping waters and ... you get the point!  But it's great!!  Here are a few pics.
Their current turn out/set up.  We are still minus 5 panels.  They are due in from the distributor this week.  They seem to be just fine for now.
 Cheyenne looking out from her stall.
 And Dolly with a mouthful of hay looking out from hers.  She is so silly.
And this is my view from my family room window...it's zoomed and of course fuzzy because it's through a screen but this is what I can see.  Isn't it wonderful!!!???

I'm still on the job hunt although I had two very promising interviews today (phone).  I hope they both generate an in person interview this week.

Heading over to catch up on your blogs!!!  TTYL! 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the girls coming home! That has to be a totally heartwarming view from the family room!

    Keeping fingers crossed for you on those interviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your babies are there safe and sound. Good luck on the interviews, I have a good feeling about them
    Have a great day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing the happy dance for you!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you've got them home. They look like they are very content. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful horses. Good luck with your job interviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much!! It's great having them home. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so beuatiful! You must be on cloud nine.
    Good luck with the job hunting :)

    ReplyDelete