Head on over to Everyday Ruralty for some good coffee and a nice chat on the farmhouse porch!
Here are the day's questions (and they are good ones!):
- Who has the most outgoing personality in your family?
- How did you name your blog?
- What's your favorite topping for ice cream?
- Tell me about someone you know who would make a wonderful character for a book. Oops- please.
- Please tell me up to three questions that you think I should ask on future farmhouse chats.
2. Well, my nickname is Red. Everyone calls me that - except family and coworkers. And since I crochet....It just seemed to fit.
3. Hot fudge, although DQ's peanut butter sauce is sneaking up!
4. I think this would be a toss up between my DH and my son. Both are funny, interesting and a constant source of entertainment.
5. Hmmm, this is a little tougher for me because I can't ever think of good questions to ask. I think the more random the better - which is why I like YOUR questions! But I'll give it a shot...
1) What's the best way to your heart?
2) Do you believe in love at first sight?
3) What's your favorite personality trait you like about yourself?