Monday, March 11, 2013

Creativity and Relationships

I think that title sounds daunting.  I didn't mean it to be.  Much of my life is done compartmentalized so I often have things side by side.  In thought, in food, in music, in life.  Sign of a true Libra.  Absolutely. 

Sunday we had our 3rd meeting of the Craft Club.  This time we met at "B's" house and she really overdid it.  Spoiling us on fried chicken and homemade mac & cheese.  C1 brought corn pudding.  To.  Die.  For.  C2 brought a veggie tray just to keep us honest.  Or tried to.  I made my lemon bars and they were a success.  Starting this club I really didn't know what to expect from one another.  I was pleased as punch when C1 presented a folder this month with her corn pudding recipe along with some super cute patterns she printed for us all.  She thought we could use the folders to add new patterns we'd get throughout our time together.  Brought a smile to my face.  It's hard to explain what's happening to the four of us.  It's a bonding, for sure.  It's a creative explosion that goes without saying. 

2 comments:

  1. Crafting ladies are the best, so kind and considerate. I am glad you have found people you can bond with and grow with too.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you have found a group to hang out with and craft! There is nothing better than gathering with like minded ladies, laughing, sharing and helping. My LYS -Forget Me Knot Yarn Shop is the best place to gather up and have an enjoyable time. The owner Teresa is lovely and so sweet! You don't live too far from me we need to get together and spend a weekend having crafting and laughing!

    ReplyDelete