- Furry Bottoms asks: Did you grow up in a small town, or a big town? Did you like it?
- Lisa wants to know: If you could pick one song to hear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Karen asks: What are your pet peeves?
- Colletta says: Do you remember your dreams? Are they in color or black and white? What is the craziest dream you've ever had?
- Rachel asks: What is the perfect pair of shoes for you?
1. Compared to other places, it's small, but I've seen smaller. I liked it a lot. I live in a smaller town now and would have liked growing up here more than where I actually did grow up.
2. I have so many favorites, but there is one song - "Brandy (You're a fine girl)" by Looking Glass. For me, that song speaks volumes.
3. Mistreatment of animals and lying. The first one is obvious, the second one I feel needs clarification. I don't like two sides of a story. To me there is one - the truth. Many people see the truth and yet they ignore it so that they can twist and turn it to fit their needs. Some people can't or won't face the truth and they make that my problem with their lying.
4. I do, but only right after I wake up and recount them. If I wait too long I barely can recall a detail. The strangest dream.... Is a recurring one in which I am about the size of an ant. I do not understand why this dream keeps recurring or the significance. I have tried looking it up but to no avail.
5. Slip ons. I have 3 pairs of a moc-type shoe I got from Lands End a while ago and I love them. They are so comfortable. They are not good around horses though so I try not to wear them in the barn area.