Patrice, I'm with you - Spring? We've about 6 inches of snow since Sunday and we have flurries this morning. You know me - I love the white stuff - but it's time for a change of seasons! My horse, Dolly, is a lot like Wendell. She loves to eat the tiny bits of grass coming up and will do so in any weather. She, too, smells like a wet horse!
- Melanie asks "What kinds of seafood have you tried and liked? What is the most unique seafood you've eaten?
- Anne says, "An unforgettable holiday moment is_____________________. (She's on the other side of that BIG pond. I believe a holiday is a vacation on this side. )
- Arlene wants to know, "When was the last time you tried something new?"
- Becky asks, "Who or what inspires you?"
- Madonna wants to know," How did you chose the names of your children. Wendell adds,"If you don't have kids, how do you choose pet names?"
2. Unforgettable holiday moment... Hmmmm... This is not an easy for me. I would have to say it was one Thanksgiving that I had the place to myself. Some of you may know that before moving to OH my DH would go to AZ on a 4x4 trip and I would have the house to myself! This was glorious. Not because I wanted to be away from the DH, but because I NEVER get the house to myself and this was my time. Loved it.
3. Actually it was Saturday. I picked up a good wrinkle cream. Normally I don't spend a lot of money on beauty items but this time I did because, well, I need it.
4. The girls in my Craft Club are my inspiration right now. They are all so talented and every time we get together I am amazed at what they create and how quickly they do it!
5. I wanted something different for my son, but not something weird. I remember seeing his name in a book, but I also heard it somewhere and thought it sounded strong and different and cool.