Another Farmhouse Porch Chat with the gang over at Everyday Rurality! Go check them out for some great conversation and fun!
- Have you ever been on a boat? (Motor boat, sail boat, cruise ship, ark, or Good Ship Lollipop)
- Do you need an alarm to wake up in the morning, or do you wake up naturally? If you have an alarm, tell us what type.
- Have you ever had a yard sale?
- Do you like kitchen gadgets? What are some of your favorite?
- Do you read labels at the grocery store?
2. After so many years in the military and waking up early I have an internal alarm. I don't need one, but I set my iPhone just in case I oversleep. Right now the alarm plays the song "5-1-5-0" by Dierks Bentley. :)
3. We have had a couple of garage sales and I find them really annoying. I am not good at dealing with "customers" because they want something for nothing. The last one we had in CA I put out a set of dishes I no longer used. It was a complete set, stacked nicely in a box and I think it was marked $15. A lady actually asked me if I had the set in a different color. Uhm, hello? This is a yard sale, not Pier 1. Then she decided since I only had it in the one color I should sell it for $5. Needless to say she left without the dishes.
4. I do not care for kitchen gadgets. I'm not big on cooking anything other than ordinary dishes for me and DH. We are simple people and don't need fancy gadgets.
5. I very rarely do.