Monday, June 25, 2012



1.  What was your favorite childhood toy?

Okay, you're going to think I'm nuts, but I had a horse brush and lead rope.  I would pretend to lead my horse around and then brush him.  All the time.  He went with us everywhere. 

2.  Where did you go this weekend?

We stayed home.  We had a lot of work to do getting fence posts up for our first pasture.  It was such great work.  The DH and I were giddy like little kids.  For years we have been dreaming of working on our own horse property and now we are.  It was hard.  I was sore and tired and got too much sun, but when I see those fence posts I feel great!

3.  When was the last time you shopped for yourself and what did you buy?

This is a tough one...  I consider buying yarn shopping for myself, but honestly I don't think this counts.  I buy the yarn to make things to sell or give away.  The last thing I bought for myself was a pair of muck boots from Tractor Supply.  They are so great and so necessary here when it rains. 

4.  Paper, plastic or reuseable?

We are big fans of the plastic bags because we use them when we clean our litter box.  I know, terrible habit to be in and we have talked about an alternative. 

And my own 5th question......

5.  What is your dream job? 

No comments:

Post a Comment