Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Scarves! Let's hear it for progress!

Sometimes I feel like I don't get anything accomplished with my crochet.  Last night I didn't feel that way.  I was able to finish up two scarves.  One is for a friend in SoCal.  Big USC fan, so the red/gold scarf should be a hit with her. 



It worked up so quick and I am really happy with the way it turned out. 

This second scarf is for the craft sale.  Since we'll be in Northern Ky I thought perhaps Wildcat colors would be popular so I made this one:



I used that Lion Brand suede in blue and then Caron white.  Love this scarf.  So tempted to keep it myself if I didn't already have 50.  LOL 

Dumpster is feeling a bit better these days.  We are slowly getting her levels under control and she looks better than she has in a few months.  This pic makes her look so chunky, but really it's just her fur.  Okay, she's big boned and fluffy.  She's still my baby!  I <3 her!



The forecast calls for snow flurries tomorrow and I am so excited about this!!!  Okay, I know it's crazy and all, but for me having lived in SoCal for 25 years having snow flurries will be monumental.  If only I could retire and stay home and enjoy the weather and crocheting and our ranch.  Le sigh. 

SONG OF THE BLOG "Winter Wonderland" by Rascal Flatts

No comments:

Post a Comment