Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Where's the snow?

We had a day of rain yesterday and it was so relaxing, even from my work space.  Although I am not close to our floor length windows, I could catch a glance every now and then and it made me smile.  It was almost 60* yesterday while the rain was coming down.  In December.  I want to know where is the snow?  :) 

Got the yarn to make a messenger bag with a flap for a friend.  She asked for burgundy and tan, so that should make up for a nice bag.  I am using Red Heart mostly because of it's durability for my bags.  I picked up a pretty fabric for the lining, too. 

Monday night I started a dishcloth and now I've gotten into that mode for a bit...  After the sale I went through quite a bit of those and my DH took a few as gifts so they have been disappearing! 

The next signature blanket is about 2/3 of the way finished.  Here is a pic of it:



Hope everyone is having an awesome Hump Day! 

2 comments:

  1. The blanket is coming along nicely. You have been very busy, and I too love a rainy day.
    Happy Wednesday,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you sister!!! I want snow! Now!!! The blanket is lovely. I'm trying to work up a bag using Lion Brand Suade and it's not knitting very well. I may have to tear it apart and crochet it instead. Hope you have a great remainder of the week.

    ReplyDelete