Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Monday Catch Up

Acting Balanced

1. Where do you go to get your news?

2. What Olympic level skill do you have (e.g. One could be a world-class paper clip bender)?

3. If I say the word, 'intellectual,' what do you think?

4. Who in your family do you look the most like?

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!







 
5.  What's your ideal sleep hours?

1.  Mostly from Yahoo online.  That's my homepage and I just pick the stories that interest me.

2.  Geez, I'd have to say stall mucker.  I'm pretty good at that.  LOL

3.  Well rounded.  I think anyone who is truly intellectual can speak about many subjects well.

4.  Sadly, my Mother.

5.  I would like to be able to sleep less than I currently need to.  I require 8 hours to function.  That's a big junk of time when you have so little.  I'd like to be in bed by 11 and wake up at 5 energized and ready to take on the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment